The Rancher's Daughter for Nikki Rich Fashion City Contest



Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
Are you ready to go around the world?

Today we talk with Emily, fashion blogger of  The Rancher's Daughter.

Hi Emily , tell us a little bit about yourself!
My name is Emily Goswick. I grew up on a cattle ranch in Arizona but am now living in busy Los Angeles. So I've lived in completely different lifestyles if you can imagine! From waking up with horses and cows out my window to the noises of cars and busy streets. I love how I was raised but I am throughly enjoying LA for its busyness, beaches and fashion. Right now I work at Anthropologie (spend way too much money on clothes) and am studying photography in school (Biola University). I hope and dream to one day become a prominent fashion photographer or a successful fashion blogger.

Emily's post about Nikki Rich Collection.




Emily's amazing style.








Would you like to be feautured on Social Wardrobe and Fashion Bloggers?
Read the official rules and enter the Fashion City Contest.



Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento