Shades of Style for Nikki Rich Fashion City Contest


Nataly blogger of Shades of Style

Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
Are you ready to go around the world?

Today we talk with Nataly, fashion blogger of  Shades of Style! 

Hi, tell us a little bit about yourself!

My name is Nataly Fusinato , I’m 19 and I live in São Paulo. I am make-up artist, fashion blogger and model. Since I was a little girl my eyes have always been glued to fashion and makeup and then when I grew up I started to invest in videos on youtube to see if I had the same knack for it and when I saw the good return, was the cue to jump on it totally. Anyway more than ever I was sure that was what I wanted. I think that through fashion, we can express what we want to pass on our true "self". My blog was born with a simple conversation between friends who have fallen in love with fashion and decided to work together. The coolest thing is that besides being a form to relax is also my job.



Describe fashion in the city where you live.

Living so big as mine, anywhere you go you can see a huge variety of styles in all shapes, tastes and quirks, in my opinion that's what makes fashion so great in my town because we are always running, then on most days you see people with easy-going clothes. But when the night falls a magic happens and and everybody look like kings and queens, all dressed up very preppy.



What do you think is the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall Collection?

My city is a non-stop place so comfort is the most important thing here so the piece from 2012 Fall collection that most fits the environment of the city is the Morning sweater.


Nikki Rich



Would you like to be feautured on Social Wardrobe and Fashion Bloggers?
Read the official rules and enter the Fashion City Contest.




Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento