Shades of Style for Nikki Rich Fashion City Contest


Bruna, fashion blogger of Shades of Style

Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
Are you ready to go around the world?

Today we talk with Bruna, fashion blogger of Shades of Style! 

Hi, tell us a little bit about yourself!

Hello, my name is Bruna and I live in the sixth most populated city in the world, São Paulo. I'm a 19 year-old singer, actress and writer. I have always been in love with fashion since I was a little child and I used to put on my mother's heels. I like to express myself through my style and my music and it amuses me how these two things can walk side by side. My friends encouraged me to have a fashion blog because they say I am an inspiration to them. When I created Shades of Style, my main idea was to inspire people through my own style, to create their on identity. Everything that's is good in the world gets even better when you share it with people.



Describe fashion in the city where you live.

Living a city so big as São Paulo, with a simple walk you can see many different styles. And that is exactly what most delights me in the fashion world. How people express themselves through the clothes they wear. Fashion here express how fast is the city, what we see the most are street/outdoor clothing. But everything you need to do to see high-fashion is just change your destination in the city and then you'll be seeing preppy clothing. 



What do you think is the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall Collection?

The piece from the Nikki Rich Fall 2012 collection that best describes the style of my city is the versatile and gorgeous Bastjian jacket. It can perfectly goes on a day walk with friends to stylize a party outfit at night.

Nikki Rich
Nikki Rich
Would you like to be feautured on Social Wardrobe and Fashion Bloggers?
Read the official rules and enter the Fashion City Contest.




Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento