Oh to Be a Muse for Nikki Rich Fashion City Contest


Cheryl, fashion blogger of Of to Be a Muse

Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
Are you ready to go around the world?

Today we talk with Cheryl, fashion blogger of Oh to Be a Muse! 

Hi, tell us a little bit about yourself!

My name is Cheryl and I am the founder of Oh to Be a Muse, a fashion and style blog that aims to inspire. I started the Muse almost four years ago because I have a journalism degree and I wanted an outlet to express my thoughts and opinions. The Muse soon blossomed into a fashion inspiration blog that features other bloggers, reviews, style tips, outfits and on my mind posts. Blogging has helped shape who I am not just as a fashion blogger, but as a daughter, a sister, a wife and a mom of two lovely dogs (a Pomeranian and an American Dingo that have completely opposite personalities).

I was born in the Caribbean on the small island of Jamaica before growing up on the sunny beaches of south Florida and later moving out west to the San Francisco Bay Area, where I currently reside. I think that my style is a direct reflection of having an island background and east coast and west coast inspiration.



Describe fashion in the city where you live.

Living in the San Francisco Bay Area is like living in a fashion and style mecca with a surprise at every turn. It may not be as glamorous as New York, but what it lacks in glamour, it makes up for in creativity. You can find Eco-friendly styles in Berkeley; casual chic in San Jose; thrifted edge in Oakland; and a classic twist in San Francisco. The Bay Area is an amalgamation of style and creativity, and I'd like to think that my looks represent that as well.



What do you think is the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall Collection?

I had a lot of great options to choose from, but I would have to say that the best piece, and my favorite from the fall 2012 collection has to be the butterfly style button front cut-out top.

Nikki Rich
It represents the fashion spirit in my city because it surprises you. The front is very sophisticated and textured, while the back amazes with a geometric cut-out design that is completely unexpected. I think that's exactly the kind of style that is showcased in the San Francisco Bay Area. We live on the west coast and by the beach, so we can be very laid back, but at the same time, there is an edgy sophistication that is present in the bay area girl. Also, the back of the top reminds me of the Golden Gate Bridge.

Would you like to be feautured on Social Wardrobe and Fashion Bloggers?
Read the official rules and enter the Fashion City Contest.









Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento