Fashion Blogger's Choice: Spleen of Style for Valery Lingerie



Diana, fashion blogger of Spleen of Style

Today we talk with Diana, fashion blogger of Spleen of Style,  about self confidence, latest fashion's tips and the new F/W Collection by Valery Lingerie, let's start!

Hi Diana,  tell us a little bit about yourself.

I´m Diana, fashion blogger from little country Slovak republic. I´m fully qualified hairdresser- hairstylist & beauty care. I worked like a Visual Merchandiser or professional in boutique with diamonds jewelery. My passion is vintage shops, accessories and fashion.

What's your fashion philosophy? 

I prefer opinion that simplicity and in right matching is a beauty. 



What are three items you always keep in your purse?

I have always a lip balsam , hair brush and powder in my handbag. I´m usually in hurry, but these few product are enough to make me look ,,human,, and ready to go.

What is your number one beauty secret for looking so amazing before a shoot or a fashion event?  

Before shooting i check my make up and let´s go ! 



What do you think is the best piece in Valery Lingerie Collections? 

My Best piece is...


Valery Lingerie 
because underwear look so softly, sexy and 60´ . It so hot!

Lingerie must be comfortable or sexy?

I think that underwear must be mainly sexy and most important is comfortable. Is the only way where girl feel fabolous. 

Do you have any advice for girls who need a self-confidence boost? 

I have a simple advice for girls - stay natural and be yourselves. It´s the only way their  beauty will stand  out.


Best advice you've ever gotten?

The best advice I ever got was one word - Originality .

Where are you heading next and what can we expect to see in your future?

In the future, I would like to continue in writing on my blog and inspire with selection of fashion.


 Keep in touch:
Diana's Blog 
Valery Lingerie Facebook & Pinterest
Raffaella D'Angelo Facebook & Site

Diana's favorite bikini from Raffaella D'Angelo Cruise Collection 

Fashion Blogger's Choice: Spleen of Style for Valery Lingerie

Diana's selection of best pieces from Valery Lingerie F/W Collection

Valery Lingerie F/W Collection
Valery Lingerie F/W Collection

Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento