Chic Fashion World for Nikki Rich Fashion City Contest


Borka, fashion blogger of Chic Fashion World
Nikki Rich  launched the second Fashion Bloggers Contest: THE FASHION CITY CONTEST, for more informations and the official rules visit Nikki Rich's blog.
Are you ready to go around the world?

Today we talk with Borka, fashion blogger of Chic Fashion World! 

Hi, tell us a little bit about yourself!

Hey! My name is Borka Gamero and I started a fashion blog last year.
I truly love what I do and fashion is my passion in life!! I'm currently living in Miami, city to which I moved to 6 months ago to start a fashion merchandising career.
I'm currently a student at Miami International University Of Art and Design and a fashion blogger on www.chicfashionworld.com throughout the rest of the day.
I adore the life I'm living and take each and every minute as a precious gift!



Describe fashion in the city where you live.

Miami is a tropical paradise full of palm trees, amazing beaches and turquoise water almost everywhere you go!  We have summer weather all year round... The most common style here is  beach like, relaxed, tropical and fun. Fashion is all about adapting current trends to fit our own personal style, while having fun with it!



What do you think is the best piece in the Nikki Rich Fall Collection?

I adore everything about Nikki RIch new Spring 2013 collection;  Love the fabrics and textures used in all of the pieces!

My favorite one is the printed Jumpsuit; it is versatile and perfect to wear for both during the day, and at night. To be honest with you I can totally see myself in every piece of Nikki Rich spring 2013 collection the color palette is magnificent and the designs are chic, trendy and stylish! Go Nikki Rich!
Nikki Rich


Would you like to be feautured on Social Wardrobe and Fashion Bloggers?
Read the official rules and enter the Fashion City Contest.







Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento