Fashion Blogger's Choice: La Pulcinella for Valery Lingerie



Anna from La Pulcinella was born in Vienna, grew up in Germany and UK. Started Economics in Maastricht, and now study Journalism/Fashion Marketing in London. Today we talk about self confidence, latest fashion's tips, and the  new F/W Collection by Valery Lingerie,   let's start!

Hi Anna, what's your fashion philosophy?
Have a goal, work hard, be yourself.

What are three items you always keep in your purse?
Mobile phone, credit cards and my little notebook



What is your number one beauty secret for looking so amazing before a shoot or a fashion event? 
Trying to get a lot of sleep (and I emphasize the TRY ;)) .. but if this doesn’t work as planned, then conceiler for dark circles and a bit of a rouge.

What do you think is the best piece in the newest Valery Lingerie Collection?
My favourite piece is...

Love the transparent yet not too revealing touch of the whole Valery F/W collection!

Lingerie must be comfortable or sexy?
Both. Sexy doesn’t exclude comfortable – the best lingerie gets the sexy look, which makes you feel comfortable.



Do you have any advice for girls who need a self-confidence boost?
Care less and surround yourself with people who make you feel yourself and comfortable. Remember that nobody is perfect and that everyone is having insecurities. Life is full of ups and downs: Always remember what you HAVE (not in any materialistic way) instead of what you don’t (because that’s the root of insecurity).


Best advice you've ever gotten?
There are so many good advices I’ve been receiving. I guess I mentioned the best ones already above :)

Where are you heading next and what can we expect to see in your future?
For now, I’m staying in London until I finish my Bachelor. You never know what comes next…! I’m planning a lot of things (like my Master’s degree somewhere) but life is what happens outside the planned path. I’m constantly working with and on my baby, the blog. And I hope to get as many work experiences in the fashion industry and journalism sector as possible. Meeting new people, engaging myself to new areas and finding out what fits best – all of this can be expected from myself in future … and on my blog :).  


Keep in touch:
La Pulcinella Blog Facebook and Twitter
Fashion Blogger's Choice: La Pulcinella for Valery Lingerie
Valery Lingerie F/W 2012/13
Valery Lingerie F/W 2012/13
Valery Lingerie F/W 2012/13
Rosapois F/W 2012/13



Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento