Fashion Bloggers Interview: In a Blonde World



Let's continue our journey in the Fashion Blogger's world with a new amazing blogger:
Thekla from In a Blonde World.


Hi Thekla, how would you define your style?

My style can be defined as feminine, ladylike and chic but I often try to engage a rock attitude to my outfits.



What inspired you to start a style blog? What motivates you to keep blogging? 

Creating a style blog mainly derived from my enormous love and passion for fashion, which I have had from a very young age. Actually one significant factor that keeps me passionate about blogging is the love and support that I get daily from my readers. The fact that I can positively influence and inspire other people keeps me motivated not only to improve myself but also create more original ideas.



What was the best comment you ever received from a reader?

A comment that really touched me was from a lovely reader who wrote that she reads my blog daily and that she is inspired by my style and the tips I give.



Who/What inspires you?

Mary Kate has been my fashion idol since like ever. Her style is contradictive and I adore the way she combines diverse outfits creating different styles.



What are your favourite pieces in your wardrobe?

A leather trench coat is definitely one of my ultimate favourites and I believe is a must have for this season. I would also not get by without my Louboutin heels for a great night out.



What is your top fashion tip?

My advice would be not to be afraid to combine let’s say for example edgy spiked jackets with romantic ladylike dresses. BE UNIQUE!



For you, what is the world’s most fashionable city?

Milan is a major inspiration being one of the more artistic and stylish cities and in my opinion a major influence of the fashion world.



Keep in touch with Thekla:

Blog: http://www.inablondeworld.net/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InABlondeWorld


Fashion Bloggers   Twitter  ♥   Google Plus ♥  Pinterest ♥  Instagram  Tumblr

2 commenti:

Brazilian Hair Extensions ha detto...

Thanks for sharing beautiful photos.

Svetlana ha detto...

Great style. I follow you <3

Posta un commento