The FashionRobots personal summer trends for 2012

Before I´m writing my article I would like to introduce myself. My name is Kim Braun, I´m a fashion blogger and I was born in Germany 21 years ago. I commute between London and some different cities in Germany where I find my inspirations. For more than one year I decided to open my fashion blog TheFashionRobot101 to share my passion and my personal look. 
I think that was enough about me...let´s talk about summer trends. 

The FashionRobots personal summer trends for 2012

First of all I have to say that summer is my favorite season of the year. The most time it´s sunny and warm so that we need just some light clothing. I love skrirts, shorts, dresses, sandals, sunglasses....I could write 10000 things down which I love to wear in summer and I think every summer has almost the same trends with some slight addenda. 

My first summer trend which is for every summer season important: SUNGLASSES!! I love big round sunglasses in keeping with the motto: big.bigger.the biggest. I have more than five and I love to change them every day. My favorite one are the Minimal Barouque from Prada because they have some nice temples which reminds me of a snail (EYE CATCHER). Another great and famous sunglasses are the Wayfarer from Ray-Ban or classy Chanel ones.



My personal favorite look for summer is the bohemian/hippie look. I love to wear flower power dresses, hairbands, feather things and to combinate this with boots or sandals. The look is great for festivals and beach parties...Rubbish! …..for every extracurricular activity. 

What you should definitely have for this summer season are eye-catching jewellery and you can combinate those perfect with another trend for this year N E O N !! Topshop, ASOS, DANNIJO etc have amazing neon-eye-catching jewellery for this summer which are very easy to combinate with simple white shirts and you look great in every situation. This season you can also see a lot of color blocking (again!) in combination with print mix. A look just for brave people?! Not really because if you can combinate a good outfit...it looks just amazing on everyone!!





What I also wear every summer season?!? My jeans jacket (WHICH I LOVE), big bags, short jumpsuits, cool jeans shorts (made by myself), different sandals (I could have a million), scarfs (not for my neck but rather for my head) and I love to color my nails with bright colors. Ah and I forgot something: maxi skirts and dresses.





Unfortunately I´m the most time too small for that...but if you are more than 1,68 centimenter you shouldn´t have problems to find a cool maxi skirt or dress.



I´m very interested to know more about your summer trend so if you have some additions you are more than welcome to leave a comment on my blog. 
 Xx Kim

Keep in touch with Kim:

FashionRobot 101 Blog
FashionRobot on Facebook
Kim's Lookbook
Kim's Fashiolista

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento