Fashion Blogger's Closet: Glamazon's Blog


Let's continue our journey in the Fashion Blogger's closet with Unitedstyles, the free online app that lets you design your own fashion, customize your own prints, and preview your design in 3D.
Today we meet a very chic girl wgho lives in London: Eva of Glamazon's Blog.


Hi Eva, why did you initially decide to start a blog?
Actually, It was thanks to my friend who did have a blog herself and said that it is a good way how to share passion for fashion with others. So that was the main trigger for me.

What is the story behind your blog's title?
It is thanks to my friend Damir (who is great photographer by the way) and he told me I have glamorous style and body like Amazon (which I doubt very much) and simply called me Glamazon :DDD

How would you describe your style?
I am definitely typical Chameleon but there are pieces that will always be in my closet. Those are pretty dresses and leather jackets, leather trousers and skirts, good cut blazers, classic shirts and trench coats. I am keen on mixing cheaper and more expensive pieces and find the right balance. I can be different every day. It really depends on my mood. I have always been jealous of people that have their own statement style and I am hoping that one day I will be able to say:This is me (However, that day may not come as I like to be versatile).

Who inspires your wardrobe and why?
I am very visual person so my inspiration comes from many things around rather than one person. It is everything around me, people I meet in the streets, pictures, editorials. I usually pick one element or piece or certain combination and use only small thing for my final look. You always have to be yourself.

What are the best aspects of running your own blog? What are the hardest aspects?
The best is simply running it. It is a great hobby (that takes a lot free time though) and the more people compliment you the better it gets. However the hardest thing is to get noticed. It starts to be like trading on the market. You follow me and I will follow you :DDD People should only follow what they like and what inspires them and gives them the pleasure to come back every day. Otherwise it then feels like false economy :)

Where are your favorite places to shop?
It is a mixture of high street like Zara, River Island, Oasis and vintage shops. I love Blondie near Brick Lane and I love Sample sales and Tkmaxx to find those unique designer pieces for quarter of the price.

Are there any trends you are particularly inspired by this season?
I really like the "white trend". It is such a pure colour and so classic. I also caught myself buying lot of crochet tops as well.

What clothing item would you say is timeless?
Cream Burberry trench coat.

Eva's Design created with Unitedstyles.com
Make sure to enter the Fashiolista and Unitedstyles DESIGN A DRESS contest HERE



Fashion Blogger's Closet: Glamazon's Pinted Shirt
Fashion Blogger's Closet: Glamazon's Outfit

Fashion Blogger's Closet: Glamazon's Pinted Shirt

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento